Old March 9th 15, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net from WB4AIO

On 15-03-07 12:14 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• Fetchit caved in to Jewish pressure and decided to send a
representative to meet with war criminal and mass murderer Benjamin
Netanyahu when he came to Washington to try to stir up a war between the
US and Iran. (10 minutes)

Is there any way of getting public records concerning charges against
Netanyahu? He was writing bad cheques in New York before he got involved
in politics. As far as I know, there was no discharge of the cases.

He has dual citizenship and will be getting the US taxpayer to pay both
his Pensions. Obviously smarter than the average US taxpayer...

--
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them!

Friedrich Nietzsche