Old March 7th 15, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Liberty Net from WB4AIO

Liberty Net: February 28, 2015

http://3950.net/2015/03/liberty-net-february-28-2015/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

EVEN THOUGH we’re near the peak of the sunspot cycle, propagation
has been acting more like we’re at the bottom. (Some scientists
think the low sunspot numbers presage a cooling trend of many years’
duration.) Luckily, this hasn’t seemed to impact Liberty Net or
other 75 meter operations, and signals are great this season — and
static is low, too. So join in on the exchange of ideas on the
Liberty Net this week! Listen: Liberty Net 2/28

Here’s my selection from, and commentary on, some of the ideas and
concepts discussed the Liberty Net this session:

• The debt of the heavily Third World city of Chicago has now been
downgraded to one step above junk status. (7 minutes)

• Fetchit caved in to Jewish pressure and decided to send a
representative to meet with war criminal and mass murderer Benjamin
Netanyahu when he came to Washington to try to stir up a war between
the US and Iran. (10 minutes)

• All the brouhaha over the death of Jewish actor Leonard Nimoy —
who portrayed “Spock” on the television series Star Trek — is proof
of the power of fictional stories to emotionally affect and persuade
us. (22 minutes)

• Any congress-critter who votes for a bill he hasn’t read (and many
bills, comprising thousands of pages of “laws,” can’t possibly be
read in time) should be deported to the Moon. (43 minutes)

• The CIA engineered yet another attempted coup this week, this time
in Venezuela, yet the controlled media uttered hardly a peep.
Venezuela’s sin? It just wants to be totally separate from the
regime in Washington — financially, militarily, and in every other
way. Don’t you feel the same way? (1 hour 11 minutes)

• Kent Hovind — whether you agree or disagree with his
anti-evolution religious theories — has been imprisoned for his
resistance to economic tyranny, and should not be in jail. (1 hour
22 minutes)

• Drug addiction should be treated as a sickness and not as a crime.
The regime’s “war on drugs” has created a monstrous and cruel empire
of bureaucracy and private profit built on the backs of ruined
families and literally tortured innocent people. (1 hour 24 minutes)

• Soft drinks can be used to clean engines, or remove rust from
chrome bumpers. Using them for those purposes is much healthier than
ingesting the stuff, too! (1 hour 33 minutes)

Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net in the vicinity of
3950 kHz (recently, 3995 has been used most often) and above every
Saturday night at 10PM Eastern Time, Wednesdays at 10PM — and don’t
forget the Survival Net at 10PM on Sundays. Or listen live on the
Internet (see the two “Liberty Net Live” links in the left column of
this site for two live streaming sites with associated discussion
rooms). And you can listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted
here at http://3950.net every week.

Once again, thanks to W1WCR for running this important and historic
discussion net — now in its 40th year — and thanks also to N2IRJ for
making these recordings available.

http://3950.net/2015/03/liberty-net-february-28-2015/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old March 8th 15, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 1:14:18 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
* Soft drinks can be used to clean engines, or remove rust from
chrome bumpers. Using them for those purposes is much healthier than
ingesting the stuff,

Donald Rumsfeld and the Strange History of Aspartame

Same cast of criminals different decades RUMSFELD, MONSANTO, SEARLE, CONGRESS, Food and Drug Administration. The breadth, scope and longevity of these treacherous psychopaths is astonishing. Their evil endeavors literally span decades and their appetite for the same is seemingly unquenchable.

"Dr. Adrian Gross told Congress that without a shadow of a doubt, aspartame can cause brain tumors and brain cancer and that it violated the Delaney Amendment, which forbids putting anything in food that is known to cause cancer. According to the top doctors and researchers on this issue, aspartame causes headache, memory loss, seizures, vision loss, coma and cancer. It worsens or mimics the symptoms of such diseases and conditions as fibromyalgia, MS, lupus, ADD, diabetes, Alzheimer's, chronic fatigue and depression. Further dangers highlighted is that aspartame liberates free methyl alcohol. The resulting chronic methanol poisoning affects the dopamine system of the brain causing addiction. Methanol, or wood alcohol, constitutes one third of the aspartame molecule and is classified as a severe metabolic poison and narcotic. How's that Diet Coke treating you now?" Story continued at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robbie..._b_805581.html

Old March 9th 15, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 15-03-07 12:14 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• Fetchit caved in to Jewish pressure and decided to send a
representative to meet with war criminal and mass murderer Benjamin
Netanyahu when he came to Washington to try to stir up a war between the
US and Iran. (10 minutes)

Is there any way of getting public records concerning charges against
Netanyahu? He was writing bad cheques in New York before he got involved
in politics. As far as I know, there was no discharge of the cases.

He has dual citizenship and will be getting the US taxpayer to pay both
his Pensions. Obviously smarter than the average US taxpayer...

--
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them!

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old March 10th 15, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 6:15:59 AM UTC-5, Hils wrote:
On 09/03/15 18:57, m II wrote:
On 15-03-07 12:14 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

* Fetchit caved in to Jewish pressure and decided to send a
representative to meet with war criminal and mass murderer Benjamin
Netanyahu when he came to Washington to try to stir up a war between the
US and Iran. (10 minutes)

Is there any way of getting public records concerning charges against
Netanyahu? He was writing bad cheques in New York before he got involved
in politics. As far as I know, there was no discharge of the cases.

He has dual citizenship and will be getting the US taxpayer to pay both
his Pensions. Obviously smarter than the average US taxpayer...

Like all members of the ruling caste, he is above the law. The call it
democracy but it is oligarchy with pantomime elections to mollify the
people. It will be democracy when we the people dispense *our* choice of
justice to the embezzlers, spendthrifts and warmongers who grow fat on
our work and our taxes.

The Paradox of America's Electoral Reform, by George Friedman. www.stratfor.com
Old March 11th 15, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 1:57:11 PM UTC-5, m II wrote:

Is there any way of getting public records concerning charges against
Netanyahu? He was writing bad cheques in New York before he got involved
in politics. As far as I know, there was no discharge of the cases.

He has dual citizenship and will be getting the US taxpayer to pay both
his Pensions. Obviously smarter than the average US taxpayer...

I did an extensive internet search on this trying to get more information with no luck, absolutely nothing. Wow. I thought it was nigh on impossible to get a politician's sordid history completely erased in the internet age.. Guess being a member of the chosen tribe really does have it's privileges..

Old March 12th 15, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 1:57:11 PM UTC-5, m II wrote:

Is there any way of getting public records concerning charges against
Netanyahu? He was writing bad cheques in New York before he got involved
in politics. As far as I know, there was no discharge of the cases.

He has dual citizenship and will be getting the US taxpayer to pay both
his Pensions. Obviously smarter than the average US taxpayer...

I did an extensive internet search on this trying to get more information with no luck, absolutely nothing. Wow. I thought it was nigh on impossible to get a politician's sordid history completely erased in the internet age. Guess being a member of the chosen tribe really does have it's privileges.

Whats them rumors about Pooty Poot?
Old March 15th 15, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ain't that DubYah's nickname for Vlad Putin ?