Old March 15th 15, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI is offline

Default The journey or the destination?

"Stephen Thomas Cole" wrote in message
Bernie wrote:
On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 16:00:59 +0000, Rambo wrote:
Alas whilst I'm in full agreement with Garet regarding standards and
decency there are those (and yes they are visible in this thread) who
claim technically superiority and yet show themselves up to be the
buffoons that they are by lowering the standards of behavior they claim
to maintain.

A very accurate assessment of Gareth's behaviour - well done 'Bo.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that Hambo is Gareth's sole friend! It's
the
same the other way, though, Gareth often brands old Hambo as a CB'er
masquerading as a radio amateur! What a weird pair.

“By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a
people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as
paradise.” Adolf Hitler

Well he's tried calling himself "Superior Intellect", "Pierian Spring"
and "Polymath", but he's *So* clearly a halfwit that no one's ever going
to believe that nonsense.

Didn't Gareth suffer a bout of lucidity once and start posting as Anus or
something similar?

He became known as The Anus after this:
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...4/uzDhciduvEwJ

During the time Beanie was using anagrams of "Brian Reay" as his sock
puppet, (these included the infamous "Airy R. Bean") I ran an anagram
creator on "Gareth Alun Evans."
The best anagram I recall was "Anus lager haven't."
--
;-)
..