Old March 19th 15, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Connecting multiple filters to multiband antenna

On 3/19/2015 12:41 PM, Jeff wrote:

I have been keeping up with the thread, Jeff. And he was asking about
using his diplexers. It was others who though adding filters would be
helpful. I have never suggested this setup.

You obviously have not, because this is what the OP asked:

"Can I anticipate any ill affect from placing a coaxial Tee fitting
across the output of one filter and connecting a jumper to the output of
another filter in order to connect the transceivers to the multiband
antenna? Would there be any additional concerns be raised if one of the
two filters was the dual band model with separate connections for each
of it's two bands on the end being used for input connections? What
about if I make up the assembly using Three separate filters with Two of
them connected to TEE fittings"

That specifically asks about filters not diplexers.

Jeff

In this case the "filter" he is referring to is one section of the
diplexer. Not necessarily the most technical description - but also not
inaccurate.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address