Old May 10th 15, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] oldyork90@yahoo.com is offline

Default need help selecting am radio

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 6:45:14 PM UTC-5, Chas.Chan wrote:
On Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 1:50:16 PM UTC-5, wrote:

You get the idea. I'm not a radio guy - just want the best AM radio I can get. Can anyone give me the part numbers to look for?

Thanks again.

Just get a Sony ICF-SW7600GR before they are gone.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-ICF-SW760.../dp/B00006IS4X

I was able to pull in a France AM station with this Sony and a Terk AM loop antenna while listening in the Midwest of the U.S.

http://www.amazon.com/Terk-Indoor-AM...dp/B000069EUW/

no knob.... I like to manually scan threw.