Old July 26th 03, 02:05 AM
W5DXP

Art Unwin KB9MZ wrote:
Roy, the die was cast years ago when anything "new" was trashed
without a hearing. I now accept that all is now known about antennas
except the really deep things that Cecil is so bravely pushing on with
where I failed.

One slight correction, Art. Because of the similarity between light and
radiated EM waves, most things about antennas are known, at least to the
limit of the models to handle reality.

However, it appears to me that some things have been overlooked when the
coherent EM waves are confined to a one-dimensional transmission line. Those
things that have been overlooked are what I am pursuing and as far as I can
determine, they happen only inside a transmission line or at a thin-film
non-reflective surface using coherent light waves. That's what makes it
special.

That is not to conclude that you haven't discovered something special,
just that my focus is Z0-match points inside transmission lines and
non-glare thin-film coatings involving orthogonal coherent light.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp