Old July 26th 03, 02:05 AM
W5DXP

Art Unwin KB9MZ wrote:
Roy, the die was cast years ago when anything "new" was trashed
without a hearing. I now accept that all is now known about antennas
except the really deep things that Cecil is so bravely pushing on with
where I failed.

One slight correction, Art. Because of the similarity between light and
radiated EM waves, most things about antennas are known, at least to the
limit of the models to handle reality.

However, it appears to me that some things have been overlooked when the
coherent EM waves are confined to a one-dimensional transmission line. Those
things that have been overlooked are what I am pursuing and as far as I can
determine, they happen only inside a transmission line or at a thin-film
non-reflective surface using coherent light waves. That's what makes it
special.

That is not to conclude that you haven't discovered something special,
just that my focus is Z0-match points inside transmission lines and
non-glare thin-film coatings involving orthogonal coherent light.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old July 28th 03, 01:05 AM
Art Unwin KB9MZ

Well Cecil what ever you do do not use the word efficiency,
just use the ratio between X and Y fully stating what X is
and Y is. This way the word efficiency need not be used
for a baseless augument. I am very pleased by the way, that you are
not attempting to explain anything new but just educating the masses
on what is already known, and forgotton by the way, and re presenting
the facts of nature in a way everybody can understand that leaves no
room for argument.
If you do find something new present it in such a way that the Gurus
can respond in such a way that it is their idea or they knew it all
along but have just been to busy to write it up.
Send your paper again with the footnote that their previous response
and leadership is what you built upon and which you need further
assistance from them. It should then get printed in a couple of months
and your name printed as a foot note.
I saw a aeroplane crash data box a short time ago only to find that
is not a black "box" as previously stated. Ever thought of designing a
better black "box" to put it in and then become famous in your own
mind? The previous one made of cardboard just didn't work out when
things became all wet.

Best regards
Art
P.S. I misquoted the price of AO pro, the program actually costs $600