Old July 11th 15, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default CommRadio CR1a

On Friday, July 10, 2015 at 6:54:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Have you had any issues with overloading
or images with the CR1a? That is my biggest peeve with the Tecsun PL-880 that I currently use.

I have a Palstar R30CC. Very decent performance, a little heavy on battery consumption- 200mA/300mA with display backlight on . Impossible to overload and never experienced any images (it has 45MHz 1st IF). Good selectivity: I bought it new and requested for Collins filters. The current production R30A is listed $895...