Old August 20th 15, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] fasterfirst99@gmail.com is offline

Default victim of remote neural monitoring

Please join the WhatsApp group by sending an email to suja.vijayan@gmail. Com or sudeep54321@gmail. Com or bhatajit@gmail. Com or omaimhreem@gmail. Com no space BTW the letters every thing to be written in small letters. We are trying to form an organisation in India and we victims also discuss the solutions so please don't hesitate to join the WhatsApp group if you are a victim of rnm manipulation