Old August 20th 15, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default victim of remote neural monitoring

U can use QU wave defender or u can make an aluminium hat and buy a big 5ft*7ft metal sheet and make a big aluminium quilt which has fifty layers of aluminium and keep the metal sheet on bed and take the quilt on body attach the quilt to the metal sheet and there should be no holes in it no gap a single gap will make the experiment use less and send an email to suja.vijayan@gmail. Com and join the WhatsApp group that is for victims of manipulation that's all u can do abt it
Old August 20th 15, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Please join the WhatsApp group by sending an email to suja.vijayan@gmail. Com or sudeep54321@gmail. Com or bhatajit@gmail. Com or omaimhreem@gmail. Com no space BTW the letters every thing to be written in small letters. We are trying to form an organisation in India and we victims also discuss the solutions so please don't hesitate to join the WhatsApp group if you are a victim of rnm manipulation
Old August 20th 15, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Or u can contact suja.vijayan@gmail. Com please don't hesitate to contact
Old August 20th 15, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 11:37:59 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Or u can contact suja.vijayan@gmail. Com please don't hesitate to contact

India? Google,,, Walking in India Youtube
Old May 14th 16, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How about fighting them in court. I was working with NYK Line, Chennai. The HUB or the Nest is in Chennai. I am filing a case against ANILKUMAR G.Varma the Branch Manager. He knows the truth about it he was actively involved in RNM. He did that not only in office but also at my residence. I am going to fight him in the court. Need support. My mail id is and you may contact me at 9910586360. Please join the fight. I am scared but I will not allow this in my country.