Old September 11th 15, 06:40 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Furthe questions to the RF Photonists amongst you.

In rec.radio.amateur.antenna gareth wrote:
"rickman" wrote in message
On 9/11/2015 6:44 AM, gareth wrote:

2. If you claim that your RF photons are generated by the same
intra-atomic
processes that generate light, then why do we need the so many trillions
of
atoms
that make for a half-wave dipole?

They aren't needed.

So we could have antennae that are only one molecule high, do you mean?

First you would have to be able to understand that electromagnetic energy
can be generated by more than one mechanism.

--
Jim Pennino