Old September 17th 15, 08:03 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
AndyW AndyW is offline

Default What is the purpose of this and other NGs?

On 16/09/2015 10:10, gareth wrote:
"rickman" wrote in message
On 9/15/2015 2:55 PM, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

He is a troll, pure and simple, and has been at it since 1997.

I won't argue that point one bit. But it is an effective troll only
because others argue with him rather than simply discuss. Most of those
who argue with him are actually being trolls themselves, not unlike a
group gathering around a fight cheering it on, being part of the reason to
fight in the first place.

And now, by resorting to personal attacks, you yourself become the troll

In the 21 years since 1994 that I have been a subscriber to amateur radio
NGs, there
has been neither any trolls, nor the origination of personal attacks by me.

Making false accusations of paedophilia aside (as can be seen by from
the links posted here to national media websites where you were
prosecuted), how about when you randomly accused me of being:-

"Another warmonger aiding and abetting the murderous invasion of
Afghanistan, and thus no different to the Germans invading of Europe in
the 1930s and 1940s "#

and then...

"Anybody who aids and abets the killing of Afghanis in their own
country, especially the burning to death of women and children by
indiscriminate drone attacks, has as much blood staining their hands as
though they had fired off the fatal devices."

All because you randomly decided based upon *no* evidence whatsoever
that I was in the army. Then denied that you said it and then ran away
when you were faced with the evidence of actual post you made?

Would you like me to post the actual evidence again so that you can
ignore it again?

Andy