Old December 5th 15, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.config
gareth gareth is offline

Default Disrupting Usenet NGs

"rickman" wrote in message

Unfortunately there are some who have legitimate gripes with Gareth.

Untrue.
Those who he has sought to harm.

I have never sought to harm anybody. I have, however, used the Internet
to assert the right of reply when that same Internet has been used to
blacken my name.

They feel compelled to share their trouble in no small part to warn
others how dangerous he can be.

I am not dangerous. I am a peace-loving pacifist. Are you making this up as
you go along?

Then there are others who just can't resist piling on because it is fun.

We agree on one thing

Then there is the ongoing discussion of how to deal with him.

No-one who is decent and proper and endeavouring to promote these
NGs as technical fora needs to be "dealt with".

Perahps it is a discredit to you that you have sided with the gratuitously
abusive children?