Old October 28th 03, 09:36 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:30:38 +0100, "Thierry" Thierry, see
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/ wrote:

Your mind wide open as I see, like as all "anonymous" post. Pfff.
You do really not reflect the ham spirit. Its a pity to read such post.

ON4SKY, LX3SKY

and as usual... u dont bother to look at my nntp-header.

and u obviously have not been on this newsgroup long either!

because if you were
1. u would have seen plenty of cb'ers howl and moan about morse code
2. u would have read me saying that i passed the 12wpm morse +test+
the second go ...but did not moan about having to pass.
3. u would have read a cb'er describe access to the bands as a
"bargain"
4. u would have read people moan about morse code being old but at the
same time read the same people say that after sitting a morse
joke-test that they now have an m3 callsign.

anonymous ?????? ha! read the lazy b-licensees postings and u +will+
see anonymous!