Old January 18th 16, 10:38 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Power Pole Connectors

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
There are at least two types. One is simply a couple of E shaped metal
plates. The centre of the E goes into the small hole, the connector body
fits in the gaps. You can stack connectors and put one plate at each end.

This type are very cheap.

I don't think I have seen that kind, or if I did only one set of the PPs
were installed that way.

I would like for someone to come out with about 8 or 10 sets on a plate for
cheap price, not the $ 50 or more for them that I have seen.
Years ago I made up a plate to go on the back of my radio desk which
resembles a computer desk that has several sets of bannana jacks on it that
works ok, but have to just use wires or the spade lugs on it.