Old December 11th 16, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default A reader wrote:The Pacific Rim is literally on fire, and JimStone said that reader is right.

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 7:56:47 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

They sure do have the 'CHEEK'! Lying brian williams and Lying hillary and the Lying Ministry of Propaganda/news media, complaining about FAKE NEWS. Yep, they have the 'CHEEK'!!!

OK, I'm a little surprised Brian Williams still has a job. But, for all
the lies he's told, he's still MUCH more credible than the k00ksites.

Alex Jones posted that lyin' video 3 days ago. And it quickly spread
all across the k00kosphere. How many lies has Brian Williams told in
the last 3 days? 3 weeks? 3 months?

Kristie Wolfe builds underground home & sets WA Hamlet Youtube ...Hubba Hubba, she can 'home' with me anytime! Who wants to climb the 'Rockies'?