Old January 28th 17, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Selective memory

Quote on the radio today (1/28) from Speaker Paul Ryan when asked about
who is going to pay for the wall.

He said "I'm not going to quibble about the payment. We said we are
going to build it".

Selective memory Ryan? Yes indeed, you said you (trump) was going to
build the wall, but you *ALSO* said the Mexicans were going to pay for
it. Forgot about that part of your promise, eh?

P.S.

Instead of worrying about that totally useless wall (and stiffing the US
taxpayers with the bill), you might want to worry a little more about
the Congressmen the introduced a proposal in Congress to prevent that
clown trump from initiating a first nuclear strike and the atomic
scientists that moved the doomsday clock ahead because of that unstable,
erratic, thin-skinned, impulsive trump.