Old January 28th 17, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Selective memory

Quote on the radio today (1/28) from Speaker Paul Ryan when asked about
who is going to pay for the wall.

He said "I'm not going to quibble about the payment. We said we are
going to build it".

Selective memory Ryan? Yes indeed, you said you (trump) was going to
build the wall, but you *ALSO* said the Mexicans were going to pay for
it. Forgot about that part of your promise, eh?

P.S.

Instead of worrying about that totally useless wall (and stiffing the US
taxpayers with the bill), you might want to worry a little more about
the Congressmen the introduced a proposal in Congress to prevent that
clown trump from initiating a first nuclear strike and the atomic
scientists that moved the doomsday clock ahead because of that unstable,
erratic, thin-skinned, impulsive trump.
Old January 28th 17, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

These are Mexico's Top Exports www.zerohedge.com ...Some of it is crap.
Old January 29th 17, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Everyone has allowed social inequality to go too far in the English speaking countries. Even simple measures like distorting the lower end of the property market by building some social housing could have made a decisive difference to the quality of life of lower income groups. Hey, you did the wrong thing and then you presented those in difficulty with a big shiny red reset/self destruct button to press.

Selective level meter Theo Markettos Equipment 3 October 13th 10 10:24 AM
Agilent 312A Wavemeter/Selective Voltmeter Theo Equipment 1 July 31st 07 08:18 PM
FS: HP3586B Frequency selective level meter VLF receiver **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** Scanner 0 September 5th 06 01:54 AM
Freq selective VM Ralph Lane Homebrew 0 March 25th 06 01:45 PM
Being Selective about TRAITORS AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards Shortwave 4 August 13th 05 12:03 AM