Old February 25th 17, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default WWV will be OFF the AIR .

On 2/25/2017 5:37 AM, John Kasupski wrote:

I can remember when someone could post a radio-related question here and receive
a useful answer in a reasonably short time from one or more of the many people
here who were actually knowledgeable about shortwave radio.

The OP DID get several "useful answers". IIRC, I responded to the OP two
different times that if he could not hear WWV, he should try CHU in
Canada, I even posted CHU's URL for his convenience. But for some reason
he seems stuck on WWV -- even though he claims he can't hear it. Go
figure...

73, Joe