Old March 5th 17, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default Internet radio's that record?

In article , marc writes:

Somebody any brands that will allow recording internet radio on USB?

Is that Upper Sideband, or Universal Serial Bus?

Obviously you can record to ordinary audio recording equipment
anything that you can get out an audio port, and can use any
USB device that converts to something your recording equipment
can accept.

But the best solutions would involve recording it directly to
storage on the same computer that is receiving the broadcasts.
Doesn't sound like something that would be left out of the
receiving software.

Does Media Player receive internet radio? Good chance it can
record it, if so.

On Linux there's something - JAX or Jacks, maybe? - I know very
little about it, but it appears to allow patching from location
A to location B within your system. Audacity is a general
purpose recording and audio processing system. Between the
two of them you may be able to tie in to an internet radio
source.

There was DNT, or what was it called, also Sangean sometimes ...

Sounds like you need to give us more details so we can better
respond.

George