Old January 11th 05, 10:55 PM
Patrick

My Icom 2100H could be run over with a truck and it
would still work!

Patrick
W4PHM

"jimbo" wrote in message
ups.com...
My 10 year old Kenwood TM-241A mobile seems to have quit transmitting
the PL tone, or it doesn't transmit the tone indicated. Works fine on
simplex and receives OK via repeater, but I cannot get a signal through
a repeater.

Anyway, it is probably not worth the cost of repair, so I am in the
market for a new 2 meter mobile. Does anyone have any advice? Either
good or bad experience with a current model. I have heard that the
Kenwood TM-271A has had problems. Any confirmation? How about the Icom
2100H?

Thanks, jimbo