Old April 12th 17, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default 59 Tomahawk Missiles @ $1.4 Million Per Missile = $82,600,000cost to

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 8:00:23 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

Abraham Lincoln: "Do the people of the South really entertain fears that a Republican administration would, directly or indirectly, interfere with their slaves, or with them, about their slaves? If they do, I wish to assure you, as once a friend, and still, I hope, not an enemy, that there is no cause for such fears."

This was not a lie. The quote comes from a letter from Abe Lincoln to
Alexander Stephens. Lincoln had previously stated publicly that he had
no intention of doing anything about slavery where it already exists but
would block the spread of slavery to the terrorities.

Uh...okaaaay. Certainly glad his "Republican administration" didn't interfere with the South. Glad that is settled.

smh