Old June 6th 17, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_13_] fred k. engels[_13_] is offline

Default Latest poll...

Where's ARRL in all this?

"analogdial" wrote in message news
I'll guess Dishonest Don is safe from impeachment as long as his
approval numbers are above 30%, maybe even 25%. Even at 25%, there's
enough hard core TRUMPers to pose a serious primary threat to a
Republican who abandons the Goofball-in-Chief.

By the way, I don't picture the typical hard core TRUMPer as some
worshipful, drooling dimwit who really believes that The Magnificent
TRUMP is a patriotic GENIUS who will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

I think the typical TRUMPer is someone who feels the system has changed
to their detriment. And it's not like they don't have a point. Just
consider how little inflation corrected wages have increased since the
stagflation days, even though worker productivity has soared.
Meanwhile, the stock market is up by mulitples and the CEO is raking
it in.

I don't see why the typical TRUMPer would much care that TRUMP is a
liar, a crook and a buffoon. Although TRUMP sets the high water mark
for mendacious crooked buffonery, isn't the distinction from other
politicians just a matter of degree?

Alot of people think there needs to be a monkey wrench thrown into the
system, and The Great and Powerful TRUMP is their monkey wrench.