Old January 14th 05, 02:15 PM
Old Macdonald

Anybody know who sells in UK pieces large enough? Would
buy from US or whatever if not available in UK. TIA.

I think that you will find them available from "RadioSpares", but they are
not cheap. I bought one from them a few years ago. Today I would try Farnell
in the UK, and I think they even have a catalogue on line :-)

If you do not succeed in the UK, then elsewhere inEurope you could try
http://www.elfa.com , which is still in Europe, but not England. Search for
product number 49-573-87, which is 1.55mm thick 35 u cu and is 300mm x
400mm. They have even bigger than that (49-573-95) which is 400mm x 600mm.

If you have difficulty getting it, or finding the page, then drop me a line
via e-mail at as I live just up the road from them.

Have a nice weekend - HM