Old September 16th 17, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default ''Something'' is moving around on Mars Youtube.

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 17:36:42 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 It Came From Outer Space+ACE Tomorrow night on Svengoolie. Those Tropical
+AD4 storms, Depressions, Hurricanes, Poots in the Wind,,, long as they stay
+AD4 away from here. /Craigslist, Women in Sumatra. I told her my real age.
+AD4 Haven't heard back from her yet, but that was only 20 minutes ago.

Don't miss:

It Came From Somewhere Else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-g9y8W4S-qmg