Old September 15th 17, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ''Something'' is moving around on Mars Youtube.

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 10:20:38 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

F--k You Tube. What's moving on Mars? Has the Martian Elvis face
developed a sneer?

+AD4 And recently they say some kind of fungus, or sumpin has been discovered
+AD4 on the ISS. What is it, the Living Universe?

What it is, is the psilocybin.

+AD4-I can believe that. Humans
+AD4 have 10 trillion bacteria in the bodies, probally over 10 trillion
+AD4 planets out there.

Of course. The relationship is obvious.

Careful with those 'shrooms, Eugene+ACE-
Old September 15th 17, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a Fort Bragg, California too. Right now I am Earthviewing/Streetviewing Lampung, Sumatra, just for the hell uv it. www.jimstone.is says, Apple is Whacked. He is right too, about that $999.00 iPhone. Apple's motto must be, There is a Fool Born Every minute! Some people say P.T. Barnum originated motto, there on proof though. The only real proof of anything is WHAT? Are we all fools living in our imaginary 'Universe'? What is UP, What is Down? If all of the empth space was eliminated from all the Atoms that make up all physical things, Earth would be lost on the tip of the point of the sharpest needle on Earth. 'Twilight Zone' is what it is.
Old September 15th 17, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, September 15, 2017 at 10:44:01 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
There is a Fort Bragg, California too. Right now I am Earthviewing/Streetviewing Lampung, Sumatra, just for the hell uv it. www.jimstone.is says, Apple is Whacked. He is right too, about that $999.00 iPhone. Apple's motto must be, There is a Fool Born Every minute! Some people say P.T. Barnum originated motto, there on proof though. The only real proof of anything is WHAT? Are we all fools living in our imaginary 'Universe'? What is UP, What is Down? If all of the empth space was eliminated from all the Atoms that make up all physical things, Earth would be lost on the tip of the point of the sharpest needle on Earth. 'Twilight Zone' is what it is.

Jose, Lee, and Maria, out there in the Ocean. Stormy weatherrrrrrr, since my baby has been gonnnnne,,,,,,, Stormmmy weatherrrrrrrr,,,,
Old September 16th 17, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Forgot about Tropical Storm Norma ...NORMA ALMOST A HURRICANE Tropical
Depression Fifteen-E

Old September 16th 17, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:43:46 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 There is a Fort Bragg, California too. Right now I am
+AD4 Earthviewing/Streetviewing Lampung, Sumatra, just for the hell uv it.
+AD4 www.jimstone.is says, Apple is Whacked. He is right too, about that
+AD4 +ACQ-999.00 iPhone. Apple's motto must be, There is a Fool Born Every
+AD4 minute+ACE Some people say P.T. Barnum originated motto, there on proof
+AD4 though. The only real proof of anything is WHAT? Are we all fools living
+AD4 in our imaginary 'Universe'? What is UP, What is Down? If all of the
+AD4 empth space was eliminated from all the Atoms that make up all physical
+AD4 things, Earth would be lost on the tip of the point of the sharpest
+AD4 needle on Earth. 'Twilight Zone' is what it is.

There's a Berkeley, California, too. Sounds like you've had a nice
conversation with the long dead Bishop Berkeley.

Old September 16th 17, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, September 15, 2017 at 6:37:05 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:43:46 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

There is a Fort Bragg, California too. Right now I am
Earthviewing/Streetviewing Lampung, Sumatra, just for the hell uv it.
www.jimstone.is says, Apple is Whacked. He is right too, about that
$999.00 iPhone. Apple's motto must be, There is a Fool Born Every
minute! Some people say P.T. Barnum originated motto, there on proof
though. The only real proof of anything is WHAT? Are we all fools living
in our imaginary 'Universe'? What is UP, What is Down? If all of the
empth space was eliminated from all the Atoms that make up all physical
things, Earth would be lost on the tip of the point of the sharpest
needle on Earth. 'Twilight Zone' is what it is.

There's a Berkeley, California, too. Sounds like you've had a nice
conversation with the long dead Bishop Berkeley.

It Came From Outer Space! Tomorrow night on Svengoolie. Those Tropical storms, Depressions, Hurricanes, Poots in the Wind,,, long as they stay away from here. /Craigslist, Women in Sumatra. I told her my real age. Haven't heard back from her yet, but that was only 20 minutes ago.
Old September 16th 17, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Beans are indigestible ...You ever eat something before and you knew damn well that crap didn't digest?
Old September 16th 17, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 17:36:42 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 It Came From Outer Space+ACE Tomorrow night on Svengoolie. Those Tropical
+AD4 storms, Depressions, Hurricanes, Poots in the Wind,,, long as they stay
+AD4 away from here. /Craigslist, Women in Sumatra. I told her my real age.
+AD4 Haven't heard back from her yet, but that was only 20 minutes ago.

Don't miss:

It Came From Somewhere Else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-g9y8W4S-qmg