Old October 19th 17, 11:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Your- "liar-in-chief",...

On 10/19/2017 12:25 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 9:50:03 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 10/18/2017 6:26 AM, drifter wrote:
has no idea what common sense is; as he said to - the widow
of a fallen husband. “Sarcastically he said: ‘But you know he must have
known what he signed up for,’” The (pregnant women) replied -

*“We don’t have many heroes in our young men in Miami-Dade County, but
he was a hero for us,” the congresswoman told host Don Lemon. When asked
what her immediate reaction was, she said: “I asked them to give me the
phone, because I wanted to speak with him. And I was going to curse him
out. That was my reaction... I was livid.”

Thanks to your "asshole-in-chief". Hell of a job there;
"re-pub-li-****s". We will do everything in our power to get every
"re-pub-li-****", that supports this fool, out of office...

And, more people are saying: “We have a pathological liar in the White
House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold
this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him
every day.”

Well pit!!! president-dim-****, proves he is unfit to be in the WH.

And this, Popovich added that the people working alongside Trump
“should be ashamed” for not doing anything about his unsuitability for
office. . The fake president...

They are all liars and cheats and crooks. They weren't be where they are now.

But, only on "Planet Larry"...

Larry loves "trumpo-the-clown". The "insane-clown-president"...