Old October 18th 17, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Your- "liar-in-chief",...

has no idea what common sense is; as he said to - the widow
of a fallen husband. “Sarcastically he said: ‘But you know he must have
known what he signed up for,’” The (pregnant women) replied -

“We don’t have many heroes in our young men in Miami-Dade County, but
he was a hero for us,” the congresswoman told host Don Lemon. When asked
what her immediate reaction was, she said: “I asked them to give me the
phone, because I wanted to speak with him. And I was going to curse him
out. That was my reaction... I was livid.”

Thanks to your "asshole-in-chief". Hell of a job there;
"re-pub-li-****s". We will do everything in our power to get every
"re-pub-li-****", that supports this fool, out of office...
Old October 18th 17, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/18/2017 6:26 AM, drifter wrote:
has no idea what common sense is; as he said to - the widow
of a fallen husband. “Sarcastically he said: ‘But you know he must have
known what he signed up for,’” The (pregnant women) replied -

*“We don’t have many heroes in our young men in Miami-Dade County, but
he was a hero for us,” the congresswoman told host Don Lemon. When asked
what her immediate reaction was, she said: “I asked them to give me the
phone, because I wanted to speak with him. And I was going to curse him
out. That was my reaction... I was livid.”

Thanks to your "asshole-in-chief". Hell of a job there;
"re-pub-li-****s". We will do everything in our power to get every
"re-pub-li-****", that supports this fool, out of office...

And, more people are saying: “We have a pathological liar in the White
House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold
this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him
every day.”

Well pit!!! president-dim-****, proves he is unfit to be in the WH.

And this, Popovich added that the people working alongside Trump
“should be ashamed” for not doing anything about his unsuitability for
office.

And it goes on and on. The fake president...
Old October 19th 17, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 9:50:03 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
[...]

office. . The fake president...

They are all liars and cheats and crooks. They weren't be where they are now.
Old October 19th 17, 11:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/19/2017 12:25 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

But, only on "Planet Larry"...

Larry loves "trumpo-the-clown". The "insane-clown-president"...
Old October 19th 17, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Some ****head that hideous clown called Eminem attacks ‘racist’ Trump,
supporters in
"passionate freestyle performance" shows his real side again
Filmed in his hometown of burned out urban crime Detroit, the "Grammy
Award winner" went after the president in a nearly five-minute cypher
performance and will use any lie he can to make himself look good
This wacked out Urban crime, drug abuser punk "actor",
shows little respect for the office of the presidency in 2003 the Secret
Service was "looking into" allegations that Eminem threatened President
George W. Bush
If this non sound of music Bull****-Cowardly-Liar ass-wipe cared about
public policy who's Net
Worth as of 2017 is $201 Million should look at the
background its "performed" in, a urban decay parking garage, oh and it needs
some vandalism and Graffiti!!

Old October 19th 17, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

[...]

Those pregnant azzholes who are putting/cramming so many TV commercials together and slappin that sheet on TV, they are getting more desperate all the time. More and more people are finding alternative ways to watch their favorite videos via the Internet/whatever. Screw TV!!!!!!