Old November 17th 17, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels® fred k. engels® is offline

Default moore update on...

Jews Abuse White Women on an Industrial Scale by Kevin Alfred Strom

"drifter" wrote in message

On 11/16/2017 8:12 PM, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:12:45 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Exclusive - Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser: Accusations 100 Percent a Lie
www.freerepublic.com

Wait a minute. This stepson was around and aware back when Creepy Roy
Moore was hitting on High School chicks? He must be almost the same age
as his stepmom!

Makes me think that Creepy Roy Moore and Coach Denny Hastert missed their
chance to form their Republican Babysitting Service.

Like I said; Larry believes anything those Russian troll sites post...