Old November 17th 17, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default moore update on...

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:12:45 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Exclusive - Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser: Accusations 100 Percent a Lie
+AD4 www.freerepublic.com

Wait a minute. This stepson was around and aware back when Creepy Roy
Moore was hitting on High School chicks? He must be almost the same age
as his stepmom+ACE

Makes me think that Creepy Roy Moore and Coach Denny Hastert missed their
chance to form their Republican Babysitting Service.
Old November 17th 17, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

First on commie news network (cnn) new george h. w. bush accuser says he groped her during 1992 re-election campaign. www.drudgereport.com ...damnocrap lyndon baines Azzhole johnson used to twist women's titty nipples around and around, Azzhole also used to pick up dogs by their ears. That's those damn damnocraps sickos!!!
Old November 17th 17, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/16/2017 8:12 PM, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:12:45 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Exclusive - Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser: Accusations 100 Percent a Lie
www.freerepublic.com

Wait a minute. This stepson was around and aware back when Creepy Roy
Moore was hitting on High School chicks? He must be almost the same age
as his stepmom!

Makes me think that Creepy Roy Moore and Coach Denny Hastert missed their
chance to form their Republican Babysitting Service.

Like I said; Larry believes anything those Russian troll sites post...