Old December 2nd 17, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Read it and weep...

On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 00:28:17 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 The rumors around DC, are trumpo had a nice little money laundering gig
+AD4 going with the Russian mob. Which, by the way includes Putin. Who gets a
+AD4 bit of the action from the mob. This is supposed to be what Putin has on
+AD4 trumpo, and the whole trumpo crime family. I can see the whole trumpo
+AD4 family going to jail.

Yeah, but I think the cash stopped flowing when The Great Man couldn't
deliver on eliminating the sanctions, What can he do? Sue for breach of
contract?

+AD4 Now his AG, this guy is out of his element. He
+AD4 don't know when to shut up or mind his own business. I can see him
+AD4 taking a fall real soon. But, hay, don't listen to me, I'm just a
+AD4 private citizen.

HaHaHaHaHa+ACE Jeff +ACI-I Love Civil Forfeiture+ACI Sessions+ACEAIQ You'd think all
those bank hatin' paranoiacs would have an issue with Sessions. But as
long as Cheeto Von Tweeto makes NFL anthem protests a +ACM-1 priority, the
Universe is just about perfect.