Old December 1st 17, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Read it and weep...

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 14:01:02 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 www.redstatewatcher.com Look at that photo of comey. He looks a 100
+AD4 years old already+ACE ...GOOD+ACE

I hear Comey has lately been quoting from the Book of Amos. Maybe this
is Comey's warm-up for hanging around as long as some Old Testament
character like Methuselah or Moses or someone like that.
Old December 1st 17, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/1/2017 1:27 PM, wrote:
On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 9:52:02 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/1/2017 9:33 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
OK, so don't weep (unless you see a mushroom cloud) -- but DO call your
Congress people requesting they do all they can to get trumpo-the-Clown
out of office.

Headline from yahoo news:

Donald Trump is a psychopath, suffers psychosis and is an 'enormous
present danger', says psychiatrist

URL for the article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...144702196.html

Ah, I believe all his voters knew that when they voted for the fool.
The term "inbred", comes to mind. These are the same people who heard
him say "grab-em by the puzzie". And the same people who now say,(after
he says he didn't say it); say he didn't say it. In other words,
"assholes, cut from the same cloth". You know, the same fools who will
vote for some pervert like ole roy-boy moore the pedophile! Also called
, "Christian Nationalism", members/believers...

HORSE PUCKY!

Michael Flynn- "LOCK HIM UP", "LOCK HIM UP.

trumpo-the-insane-clown-president"- "LOCK HIM UP" "LOCK HIM UP...
Old December 1st 17, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/1/2017 5:08 PM, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 14:01:02 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

www.redstatewatcher.com Look at that photo of comey. He looks a 100
years old already! ...GOOD!

I hear Comey has lately been quoting from the Book of Amos. Maybe this
is Comey's warm-up for hanging around as long as some Old Testament
character like Methuselah or Moses or someone like that.

I would say he is the first load-stone around trumpo's neck.
Along with a few more. Flynn said trumpo told him to go and
make a deal with the Russians. We just don't know how bad or
dangerous this deal was. Regardless, I'm sure trumpo is spending
a bunch of his money right now, as I type. Let's see if he can
buy/ threaten his way out of this...
Old December 2nd 17, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 4:48:25 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/1/2017 5:08 PM, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 14:01:02 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

www.redstatewatcher.com Look at that photo of comey. He looks a 100
years old already! ...GOOD!

I hear Comey has lately been quoting from the Book of Amos. Maybe this
is Comey's warm-up for hanging around as long as some Old Testament
character like Methuselah or Moses or someone like that.

I would say he is the first load-stone around trumpo's neck.
Along with a few more. Flynn said trumpo told him to go and
make a deal with the Russians. We just don't know how bad or
dangerous this deal was. Regardless, I'm sure trumpo is spending
a bunch of his money right now, as I type. Let's see if he can
buy/ threaten his way out of this...

'The Art of the Deal' ...Uh Huh....
Old December 2nd 17, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 17:48:16 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 On 12/1/2017 5:08 PM, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 14:01:02 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APgA+ www.redstatewatcher.com Look at that photo of comey. He looks a 100
+AD4APgA+ years old already+ACE ...GOOD+ACE
+AD4APg
+AD4APg I hear Comey has lately been quoting from the Book of Amos. Maybe this
+AD4APg is Comey's warm-up for hanging around as long as some Old Testament
+AD4APg character like Methuselah or Moses or someone like that.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg
+AD4 I would say he is the first load-stone around trumpo's neck. Along with
+AD4 a few more. Flynn said trumpo told him to go and make a deal with the
+AD4 Russians. We just don't know how bad or dangerous this deal was.
+AD4 Regardless, I'm sure trumpo is spending a bunch of his money right now,
+AD4 as I type. Let's see if he can buy/ threaten his way out of this...

Does The Great Man actually have any money of his own? Most of what he's
been telling about his fabulous wealth are lies. And it's not like the
Russians are going to give him any money any time soon.

Old December 2nd 17, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/1/2017 11:19 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

The rumors around DC, are trumpo had a nice little money laundering
gig going with the Russian mob. Which, by the way includes Putin. Who
gets a bit of the action from the mob. This is supposed to be what
Putin has on trumpo, and the whole trumpo crime family. I can see the
whole trumpo family going to jail. Now his AG, this guy is out of his
element. He don't know when to shut up or mind his own business. I can
see him taking a fall real soon. But, hay, don't listen to me, I'm just
a private citizen.

Old December 2nd 17, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 00:28:17 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 The rumors around DC, are trumpo had a nice little money laundering gig
+AD4 going with the Russian mob. Which, by the way includes Putin. Who gets a
+AD4 bit of the action from the mob. This is supposed to be what Putin has on
+AD4 trumpo, and the whole trumpo crime family. I can see the whole trumpo
+AD4 family going to jail.

Yeah, but I think the cash stopped flowing when The Great Man couldn't
deliver on eliminating the sanctions, What can he do? Sue for breach of
contract?

+AD4 Now his AG, this guy is out of his element. He
+AD4 don't know when to shut up or mind his own business. I can see him
+AD4 taking a fall real soon. But, hay, don't listen to me, I'm just a
+AD4 private citizen.

HaHaHaHaHa+ACE Jeff +ACI-I Love Civil Forfeiture+ACI Sessions+ACEAIQ You'd think all
those bank hatin' paranoiacs would have an issue with Sessions. But as
long as Cheeto Von Tweeto makes NFL anthem protests a +ACM-1 priority, the
Universe is just about perfect.

Read it and weep :-( Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Shortwave 8 July 18th 17 04:17 PM
READ EM AND WEEP SOME MORE, KEYSISSIES! Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL! CB 11 April 30th 06 11:25 PM
READ EM AND WEEP SOME MORE, KEYSISSIES! Big Red Ham Policy 0 April 10th 06 04:57 AM
Read It & Weep! DXZoner Shortwave 87 July 20th 04 05:17 AM
Read it and WEEP!!! stewart Policy 0 January 20th 04 01:10 AM