Old December 28th 17, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Two Way Radio Gear.

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 10:27:09 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:03:37 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 12:08:26 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Scrool wayyyyyy downnn (WAy Down Upon The Suwanee River YouTube) ter da
bottom atz www.annavonreitz.com www.fm2way.com

Suwanee River? Is Chuck Harder back on SW?

Chuck Harder, I used to listen to his talk shows on Shortwave.(and that other guy too, he was a Green Beret, I don't remember his name now) I don't know if he still has his radio shows. Do you know? One of the thingys he had was, with a photo was, Here is why I live here. One of those guys reccomended Drake Shortwave Radios.

Jah Wiel, Mein Heir. I typeed Chuck Harder ...annabelle there are sum Youtube Bideos too. Iffen you are Polish, you say Bideo, instead of Video.