Old December 27th 17, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Two Way Radio Gear.

Scrool wayyyyyy downnn (WAy Down Upon The Suwanee River YouTube) ter da bottom atz www.annavonreitz.com www.fm2way.com
Old December 27th 17, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.freerepublic.com Jerry Yellin, 93, dies. He flew the last World War Two Combat Mission ...Rest in Peace, Sir.
Old December 28th 17, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 12:08:26 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Scrool wayyyyyy downnn (WAy Down Upon The Suwanee River YouTube) ter da
+AD4 bottom atz www.annavonreitz.com www.fm2way.com

Suwanee River? Is Chuck Harder back on SW?

Old December 28th 17, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:03:37 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 12:08:26 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Scrool wayyyyyy downnn (WAy Down Upon The Suwanee River YouTube) ter da
bottom atz www.annavonreitz.com www.fm2way.com

Suwanee River? Is Chuck Harder back on SW?

Chuck Harder, I used to listen to his talk shows on Shortwave.(and that other guy too, he was a Green Beret, I don't remember his name now) I don't know if he still has his radio shows. Do you know? One of the thingys he had was, with a photo was, Here is why I live here. One of those guys reccomended Drake Shortwave Radios.
Old December 28th 17, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 10:27:09 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:03:37 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 12:08:26 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Scrool wayyyyyy downnn (WAy Down Upon The Suwanee River YouTube) ter da
bottom atz www.annavonreitz.com www.fm2way.com

Suwanee River? Is Chuck Harder back on SW?

Chuck Harder, I used to listen to his talk shows on Shortwave.(and that other guy too, he was a Green Beret, I don't remember his name now) I don't know if he still has his radio shows. Do you know? One of the thingys he had was, with a photo was, Here is why I live here. One of those guys reccomended Drake Shortwave Radios.

Jah Wiel, Mein Heir. I typeed Chuck Harder ...annabelle there are sum Youtube Bideos too. Iffen you are Polish, you say Bideo, instead of Video.

Old December 28th 17, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 10:30:51 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 10:27:09 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:03:37 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 12:08:26 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Scrool wayyyyyy downnn (WAy Down Upon The Suwanee River YouTube) ter da
bottom atz www.annavonreitz.com www.fm2way.com

Suwanee River? Is Chuck Harder back on SW?

Chuck Harder, I used to listen to his talk shows on Shortwave.(and that other guy too, he was a Green Beret, I don't remember his name now) I don't know if he still has his radio shows. Do you know? One of the thingys he had was, with a photo was, Here is why I live here. One of those guys reccomended Drake Shortwave Radios.

Jah Wiel, Mein Heir. I typeed Chuck Harder ...annabelle there are sum Youtube Bideos too. Iffen you are Polish, you say Bideo, instead of Video.

I typeed, Is Chuck Harder still alive
Old December 28th 17, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:27:07 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:03:37 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 12:08:26 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 Scrool wayyyyyy downnn (WAy Down Upon The Suwanee River YouTube) ter
+AD4APg +AD4 da bottom atz www.annavonreitz.com www.fm2way.com
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Suwanee River? Is Chuck Harder back on SW?
+AD4
+AD4 Chuck Harder, I used to listen to his talk shows on Shortwave.(and that
+AD4 other guy too, he was a Green Beret, I don't remember his name now)

Bo Gritz? Not sure I'm spelling his name right.

+AD4 I
+AD4 don't know if he still has his radio shows. Do you know?

I don't think Chuck is still active. He's made a couple of comebacks on
internet radio. He's got some shows listed on youtube but I haven't
checked them out.

Seems the For the People show still has a website. The page took forever
to load for me. I'm not taking that as a good sign.

+AD4 One of the
+AD4 thingys he had was, with a photo was, Here is why I live here. One of
+AD4 those guys reccomended Drake Shortwave Radios.

Yeah, I think I remember Drake sponsoring somebody's show but it's not
coming to me.

Bob Crane used to be a major sponsor of Art Bell's show. I remember Art
always selling Crane's CCRadio.

Old December 28th 17, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 1:20:58 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
[...]

I have a Samsung Chromebook I use, it has Chrome Operating System. Those sites come up very fast for me. I reckon because Chromebooks are not preloaded with Krap like a lot of computers are. Yep, Bo Gritz, I wonder how he is doing? Chuck Harder used to advertize the Drake radios on his radio show.
Old December 28th 17, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 12:28:11 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 I have a Samsung Chromebook I use, it has Chrome Operating System. Those
+AD4 sites come up very fast for me. I reckon because Chromebooks are not
+AD4 preloaded with Krap like a lot of computers are. Yep, Bo Gritz, I wonder
+AD4 how he is doing? Chuck Harder used to advertize the Drake radios on his
+AD4 radio show.

OK, so Chuck was selling Drakes? Sounds right. I remember Chuck pushing
the American made American Electrola multiband radio. Geez, he'd talk
about that thing endlessly.

First review of the AE radio I heard was Larry Magne's on RCI or
whatever. Larry sounded like he really wanted to like the thing, it had
some good points, but he said it was noisy and full of intermod products.

That was one review, but I never heard from anyone who liked it. Now
it's a RARE radio.

Maybe I don't have a strong memory of Chuck Harder selling Drakes because
I started mentally tuning out Chuck's radio talk after all his American
Elecrola babble.

Old December 28th 17, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 3:05:03 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
[...]

Chuck Harder is/was a 'heavy set' guy, BIG. One day he was going up a ladder to adjust an antenna. He slipped, or whatever, and he fell down HARD on both of his knees. That Really screwed up his knees, Real Bad! He wound up with some sort of special braces on both knees/leggs. Torn ligaments, that stuff sets up like concrete.

FA Radio Gear Jim Shortwave 0 November 10th 07 11:54 PM
FA Nice Vintage gear,Drake MN-2700 Swan Gear Viking 122 VFO more Charlie Hugg Swap 0 October 1st 06 07:31 PM
FA: Ham Radio Gear TJ Swap 0 April 8th 04 11:00 PM
Before you buy radio gear - look here. Tom Equipment 0 January 8th 04 06:48 PM
Before you buy radio gear - look here. Tom Equipment 0 January 8th 04 06:48 PM