Old December 28th 17, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Two Way Radio Gear.

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:27:07 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:03:37 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 12:08:26 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 Scrool wayyyyyy downnn (WAy Down Upon The Suwanee River YouTube) ter
+AD4APg +AD4 da bottom atz www.annavonreitz.com www.fm2way.com
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Suwanee River? Is Chuck Harder back on SW?
+AD4
+AD4 Chuck Harder, I used to listen to his talk shows on Shortwave.(and that
+AD4 other guy too, he was a Green Beret, I don't remember his name now)

Bo Gritz? Not sure I'm spelling his name right.

+AD4 I
+AD4 don't know if he still has his radio shows. Do you know?

I don't think Chuck is still active. He's made a couple of comebacks on
internet radio. He's got some shows listed on youtube but I haven't
checked them out.

Seems the For the People show still has a website. The page took forever
to load for me. I'm not taking that as a good sign.

+AD4 One of the
+AD4 thingys he had was, with a photo was, Here is why I live here. One of
+AD4 those guys reccomended Drake Shortwave Radios.

Yeah, I think I remember Drake sponsoring somebody's show but it's not
coming to me.

Bob Crane used to be a major sponsor of Art Bell's show. I remember Art
always selling Crane's CCRadio.