Old February 9th 18, 11:15 PM posted to,
Ian Jackson[_4_] Ian Jackson[_4_] is offline
Default Computer / radio isolation for digital (or even voice?)

In message , Brian Reay writes
On 09/02/2018 21:53, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Gareth's Downstairs Computer

That's a fantastic price. I'm using a 600/600 ohm audio transformer
to isolate an earth-loop problem between the rig and the PC
(extracting the audio to feed into the sound card so I can get SSTV
and DRM pictures using MMSTV and Easypal).

BTW, did you know you are also supposedly a moderator for ulm, sorry a
tame moderator for ulm?