Old February 14th 18, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default insane lying clown

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 08:45:01 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 7:48:02 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:14:34 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 fortune.com Trump wants to fire 248 weather forecasters at the
+AD4APg +AD4 National weather service. I SAYYYY, FIRE All of Them+ACE They aren't
+AD4APg +AD4 worth a Sheet+ACE
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Weather forecasting was one of the first uses of radio in the US.
+AD4APg Weather info was sent by government run stations which allowed real
+AD4APg time tracking of storms.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg As I remember, the program was run through the Agricultural Department
+AD4APg in something like 1903.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg They must have used spark gap transmitters and probably coherer
+AD4APg receivers.
+AD4
+AD4 There is a weather guy/Meterologist guy who quit his job a few years ago
+AD4 at a TV station, I think Idaho. Because he knows how effed up and what a
+AD4 bunch of liars most US TV weather departments are. You can get more
+AD4 accurate weather news and weather forecasts from Eupopean weather
+AD4 sources.

The forecaster might have been from Mayberry.