Old April 2nd 18, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Today's UnID

On Mon, 02 Apr 2018 06:24:22 -0700, jfeng+AEA-my-deja.com wrote:

+AD4 I confess. This was all a pile of covfefe created in honor of Saint
+AD4 Stupid+IBk-s day. I considered claiming that it was my Ocean Hopper, but
+AD4 that would have been even less plausible.

I'd be surprised if no pirate hasn't seriously considered being Radio St.
Helena for a day. There's plenty of audio on the website.

I've heard a couple of rebroadcasts of KIPM material. There was some
excitement on the web but the imperfect modulation said it was NOT Alan
Maxwell.