Old April 14th 18, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Distraction?

On 4/9/2018 8:29 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Will trumpo start a war in Syria to be a distraction from the Michael
Cohen issue?

Just askin'...

Well, I guess the attack on Syria answers my question. Only took trumpo
4 days since my posting.

MORE reasons for trumpo needing a distraction:

1) Michael Cohen having a lot of recordings -- and guess who is Cohen's
main, if not only, client.

2) Criminal charges being brought against Cohen.

3) Proof just discovered that Cohen WAS in Prague.

Why is Prague important you ask?

When the so-called dossier first came out, it said Cohen was in Prague.
As that could not be proven at the time, people used that to discredit
the dossier.

Now that it has been *proven* that Cohen *was* in Prague, that is yet
another verification that the dossier IS true.

The dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele had
alleged that Cohen met in Prague to “‘clean up the mess’ created by
public disclosures of other Trump associates’ reported ties to Russia,”
but Cohen has emphatically denied having ever been to the Czech
Republic. Mueller’s team reportedly traced evidence of Cohen entering
the Czech Republic through Germany, which he wouldn’t have needed a
passport for.

Squirm, trumpo, squirm. But do us a favor -- try not to have you and
your stooge Bolton start World War III as the ultimate distraction.

A few related headlines:

"Trump advisers see Cohen probe as greater threat to Trump than Mueller"

"Syria strikes: Russia warns of 'consequences' in wake of US-led attack
over chemical weapon use"

Russia Responds To Syria Air Strikes: “We Are Being Threatened”

A potential hot war between Russia and the coalition of the United
States, Britain and France might have inched closer to reality tonight,
as a strong statement was issued by the Russian Ambassador to the United
States of America in response to tonight’s coalition air strikes on
Syria. [A "potential hot war with Russia"? Now that is scary.

Heck of a job, trumpo you asshole.