Old April 1st 04, 02:08 AM
Hamguy

Search the web for LPFM. (low power frequency modulation) or look for
LPFM on the FCC's site at:
www.fcc.gov

"reignman" wrote in message
om...
I am a DJ who works full time and goes to school part time. I want to
expand my audience with a broadcast (either internet or home radio).
I understand that for internet broadcasting I would need a DSL or
cable modem, but I wasn't sure which software was best (reliable and
user-friendly).
For home broadcasting, which licenses would I need to apply for and
what equipment is needed? I really don't know where to start for any
of this.

Any advice or a push in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Reign