Old April 2nd 04, 04:43 AM
Tony P.

In article , djfinn2
@nobellspsoutham.net says...

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
ink.net...
I am interested in a BETA test for a windows platform. I run 98 and have
the sound card interfaced to the computer. I am also quite good at Morse,
so I could give you a good test out.

Dan/W4NTI

The man said "PocketPC 2003", not win 98. Completely different. Apples and
oranges. There are plently of morse decoders for regular PC's, dating back
to like 1992. Get yerself a pocketpc, Dan. Get rid of that old win 98
dinosaur desktop.

Bah! There are some of us who didn't buy completely into the Microsoft
paradigm. The Palm OS works pretty well too.

Granted, most of the Palm variants don't have the feature set a Pocket
PC does. My Win CE Uniden PC-Pro has all the bells and whistles (audio
in/out, a modem, etc.) but it eats batteries for lunch.

Power hungry devices, that's what Pocket PC's are.