Old April 4th 04, 08:41 PM
AK

The man said "PocketPC 2003", not win 98. Completely different. Apples
and
oranges. There are plently of morse decoders for regular PC's, dating

back
to like 1992. Get yerself a pocketpc, Dan. Get rid of that old win 98
dinosaur desktop.

de KR4AJ

Sorry for any confusion: I have versions for Pocket PC *and* for
Windows. I'm afraid that Dan's Windows 98 is a bit too old for the
run-time I'm using, but it works on Windows XP/2003 (haven't tried on
ME). If you want to download a copy, you can get it from:
http://bofinit.com/ . The user guide is on that Web site, too.

Julian

Darn! Was hoping you had a DOS version for my AT system that uses CT-8 and
EQF-9 for contests and logging. It may be old, but never needs re-booting
when the contests are going on.
I do retreat to a Windows ME machine for the Cabrillo conversions. K4YKZ