Old April 4th 04, 10:31 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Julian Bunn" wrote in message
om...
"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message

link.net...
"John Smith" wrote in message

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
ink.net...
I am interested in a BETA test for a windows platform. I run 98 and

have
the sound card interfaced to the computer. I am also quite good at

Morse,
so I could give you a good test out.

Dan/W4NTI

The man said "PocketPC 2003", not win 98. Completely different. Apples

and
oranges. There are plently of morse decoders for regular PC's, dating

back
to like 1992. Get yerself a pocketpc, Dan. Get rid of that old win 98
dinosaur desktop.

de KR4AJ

Go re-read what he sent. And I will tell him to quite sending me the
program for my antique desk top.

Gotta go, need to crank it up and see how it plays.

See ya.

Dan/W4NTI

Sorry for any confusion: I have versions for Pocket PC *and* for
Windows. I'm afraid that Dan's Windows 98 is a bit too old for the
run-time I'm using, but it works on Windows XP/2003 (haven't tried on
ME). If you want to download a copy, you can get it from:
http://bofinit.com/ . The user guide is on that Web site, too.

Julian

Thanks for the tries Julian. My oldest son, the 'computer guru' is making
me a new puter. So, perhaps I can be up to date eventually. hi.

Dan/W4NTI