Old June 17th 04, 11:24 PM
Dave Bushong

Stuart Grey wrote:
Hi!

[...]

Oh yeah! I gotta have a question. Okay, here’s one; I’m
interested in this PSK31 * thing. Does anyone do PPP via
this modulation technique, like to pass primitive usenet like
messages, old ftp, or text based web pages?

* http://psk31.com/

Don't forget my site, psk31.org

I have to say that this thread was quite interesting, and worthy of the
newsgroup (in contrast to the name calling and infantile grade-school
playground behavior that is so frequently seen here). It reminds me of
the old days before the non-operating hams started using the newsgroups.

All the best, and 73,
Dave
KZ1O

--