Old June 18th 04, 02:30 PM
Helmut

Hello, Alf,

This is a irewall problem, and the solotion depends on the kind of
mode/router you have with your ADSL connection.

These links might be helpful:

http://www.echolink.org/support.htm

http://www.echolinker.com/boards/for...4 d&forumid=4

or subscribe to one of the echolink yahoo groups, there is concentrated
knowledge base in the files section or among the more than 2400 members.

good luck

73 de OE8SOQ
Helmut
Echolink # 107658