Old November 20th 19, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engelsŪ[_5_] fred  k. engelsŪ[_5_] is offline

Default ATS 803a

The ATS 803a has only been since 1989, this an early prototype model
available in 1975?

"Ron Hardin" wrote in message ...

My ATS 803a, having been turned on 24/7 since
1975, finally stopped working. I suppose I could
try factory reset and stuff but what the hell.

Just thought I should mark the occasion. Pretty
good reliability.

The wall wart, clock and light still work but it
won't turn on.