Old July 21st 03, 04:06 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

Dee, I don't think I am miscontrueing a thing. It baffles me to no end that
it would actually bother someone to have another wait for their opportunity
to come along. I see nothing at all wrong with someone waiting until
testing requirements meet *their* expectations.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

Hey, I'd like a Ph. D in Electrical Engineering. How long do you think
I'll have to wait for the testing requirements to be reduced to a 50-question
multiple guess with a passing score of 70%, with an open question
pool and no dissertation required? Since I'll never actually do any
electrical engineering, those are my expectations of what the testing
requirements should be. So, whaddya say -- 5 years? More? Less?

73 de Larry, K3LT