Old December 5th 20, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
ROSCO P COLTRANE[_2_] ROSCO P COLTRANE[_2_] is offline

Default HIGH SWR

On Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 4:28:16 p.m. UTC-5, Nomen Nescio wrote:
eddie nazario writes:

hello All 7351 to everyone, i just purchased a Ranger RCI2970N4 i got
my antenna (used) Wilson 5000 and on my radio FM has Good very good
SWR's but when i switch to AM i have high SWR's, my question is since
FM swrs are good , its still ok to use on AM ?

Ranger RCI-2970N4 only shows SWR when in AM mode. So even if it does not
show anything in FM mode SWR is still high. Use external SWR meter to
make sure.

look ****ing asshole....you started it

RUBBER DUCK