Old July 30th 03, 03:31 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

No, again, Larry. Geesh will you learn a useful communication skill,
puhleeze!? I didn't imply a thing about your failure to meet challenges or
skeds. I simply stated that I had never seen anything indicating that you
met one. Now, have you?

Kim:

That's irrelevant. Where do you get off speculating that I haven't?

If so, all you have to do is say you did.

Why should I say that in response to your speculative allegation that
I haven't? Why don't you just simply PROVE that I have not met any
schedules, or simply apologize for starting this in the first place?

But no....!!! You chose to just get all upset...

You're the one worked up about this, Kim, not me. All I want to do is
make a simple PSK-31 sked with you!

73 de Larry, K3LT