Old July 29th 03, 02:20 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

Now, I'm serious here. Either put the f*** up or shut the f*** up. Let us
all know when you'll be operating.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

I'm glad to see you're all for "putting up or shutting up." Now then, how
about my challenge to you for a PSK-31 QSO? It was you who implied
that I don't meet challenges or skeds, so I guess it's time you did a bit
of "putting up" here! How 'bout it?

73 de Larry, K3LT

Old July 29th 03, 02:37 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

Now, I'm serious here. Either put the f*** up or shut the f*** up. Let

us
all know when you'll be operating.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

I'm glad to see you're all for "putting up or shutting up." Now then, how
about my challenge to you for a PSK-31 QSO? It was you who implied
that I don't meet challenges or skeds, so I guess it's time you did a bit
of "putting up" here! How 'bout it?

73 de Larry, K3LT

No, again, Larry. Geesh will you learn a useful communication skill,
puhleeze!? I didn't imply a thing about your failure to meet challenges or
skeds. I simply stated that I had never seen anything indicating that you
met one. Now, have you? If so, all you have to do is say you did.

But no....!!! You chose to just get all upset...

Kim W5TIT

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to
Old July 30th 03, 03:31 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

No, again, Larry. Geesh will you learn a useful communication skill,
puhleeze!? I didn't imply a thing about your failure to meet challenges or
skeds. I simply stated that I had never seen anything indicating that you
met one. Now, have you?

Kim:

That's irrelevant. Where do you get off speculating that I haven't?

If so, all you have to do is say you did.

Why should I say that in response to your speculative allegation that
I haven't? Why don't you just simply PROVE that I have not met any
schedules, or simply apologize for starting this in the first place?

But no....!!! You chose to just get all upset...

You're the one worked up about this, Kim, not me. All I want to do is
make a simple PSK-31 sked with you!

73 de Larry, K3LT